What’s up, everybody?
My name is Rithik and I am here with a new blog.
Let’s get right into it.
So…How do you deploy your website using netlify?
Well here we are:
1. First, go to Netlify’s Website
2. Next, Create an account. If you already have created an account, jump to step 5
3. Then, signup with any of the following services. In my case, I am going to be choosing GitHub. You can choose any other service if you want.
4. Then, Sign in to GitHub. If you already signed in, jump to step 5
5. Next, You will be redirected to the Netlify dashboard. Then, click on “New site from Git”
6. Then, Choose GitHub
7. Next, choose the repository that you want to deploy. In my case, I am choosing the Harry Potter fan website I made.
8. Then, choose the same settings as me and click on deploy
9. Next, wait for a few seconds and you will see that it shows you a message with the link to your website.
10. Then, click on the link and VOILA! You deployed your site to netlify
Don’t like the domain name?
Follow these steps:
1. First, click on Site Settings:
2. Then, click on “Change Site Name”:
3. Then, type the name that you want before .netlify.app and click on save:
4. Then, click on the link and your site will be published at that URL:
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — x — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Thanks for reading the blog!
If you liked it, please like it and share it.